Thursday, November 6, 2008

Virtual Open Heart Surgery

http://www.abc.net.au/science/lcs/heart.htm

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ms ghazarian. this was really fun but there is a better one. the link is http://www.bhf.org.uk/cbhf/games/heart_op/

Anonymous said...

I think that this was very challenging, but it taught me a lot. Just in case I ever perform an open-heart surgery, I will know what to do know. The surgeons must be under a lot of pressure when they do those things, because it is very easy to slip up and kill the patient... I did a couple times : l. Overall, I thought this was very interesting!

Anonymous said...

Ahh! Hard!! It's really fun but sometimes unclear about the things you are supposed to do. It just gives you a cutting tool and then says, "slice the man". How does that help?? It's fun but not really

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now that game was very fun and exciting. From the start I knew that open heart surgery would be a tough challenge, but after a few practices, it worked well! This game helped me understand the true meaning of surgery. Very interesting!

Anonymous said...

that was reallllllly hard. now i understand how hard it must be to do actual open heart surgery. fun though.

Anonymous said...

That was really hard!!! who knew that if the surgeon doing the operation made one little mistake, the person would be dead! I don't understand why it let you kill the guy! I would pass out if I had to watch this in real life.

Anonymous said...

The virtual heart surgery was really challenging, but it was really fun.

Anonymous said...

This game was really hard but we did it, 5 times. We are awesome. We did intern, surgeon and specialist. Real surgery is probably harder. We did it successfullly.

Anonymous said...

That was really challenging. AGHH!! The instructions were kinda hard. I learned a lot! I am truly sorry to those I killed. It was hard but fun. I finnaly understand how hard it is to perform a surgery.

Anonymous said...

Wow! that was really cool. That was very hard though. I wonder what it would be like to actually do one of those.