I thought that this article was really cool because I like learning about how the human body works. I think that it is amazing that doctors have gone as far as to turning dead rat's hearts into living ones. I showed my mom, who is an oncologist, this article and she really thought it was cool. It will be amazing if we actually start to use this on humans.
that's disgusting, but cool! I can imagine how that would save many lives. Still, it's gross. but cool! why do rats have to be test subjects, though? I wish they could use cockroaches instead. back to the article, I thought it was too short, although it gave a good amount of information. but still, what was in the liquid they pumped? will it keep a human alive, even though it doesn't work as well. (this article was still gross, just saying)
2 comments:
I thought that this article was really cool because I like learning about how the human body works. I think that it is amazing that doctors have gone as far as to turning dead rat's hearts into living ones. I showed my mom, who is an oncologist, this article and she really thought it was cool. It will be amazing if we actually start to use this on humans.
that's disgusting, but cool! I can imagine how that would save many lives. Still, it's gross. but cool! why do rats have to be test subjects, though? I wish they could use cockroaches instead. back to the article, I thought it was too short, although it gave a good amount of information. but still, what was in the liquid they pumped? will it keep a human alive, even though it doesn't work as well. (this article was still gross, just saying)
Post a Comment