If you go on the website http://home.slac.stanford.edu/pressreleases/2009/20090219.htm you can find a lot of cool stuff about this gamma-ray bursts and others too. I think that it's interesting that they don't know what caused this gamma-ray burst, I really want to know how they usually tell.
I think it is amazing that gamma-ray bursts are so big. i also think that it is amazing that NASA launched the Fermi Gamma-ray telescope into space by strapping it on the back of a rocket. It just amazes me how the scientists can know how to tell where it is when it was and all that jazz.
I hope that someday we will know everything about the outer space. But i do not think that it will happen because there are new things arising and old things going away.
Gamma rays are cool! I hope that the scientist's new invention will help us see the gamma rays, and maybe someday we can see the rays on our televison via Fermi Gamma. They must be really bright.
6 comments:
Gamma rays are very cool. On the TV show The Universe, they sometimes talk about them.
I wonder if a gamma ray burst will happen in our solar system. Hopefully not for a long time.
If you go on the website http://home.slac.stanford.edu/pressreleases/2009/20090219.htm you can find a lot of cool stuff about this gamma-ray bursts and others too. I think that it's interesting that they don't know what caused this gamma-ray burst, I really want to know how they usually tell.
I think it is amazing that gamma-ray bursts are so big. i also think that it is amazing that NASA launched the Fermi Gamma-ray telescope into space by strapping it on the back of a rocket. It just amazes me how the scientists can know how to tell where it is when it was and all that jazz.
I hope that someday we will know everything about the outer space. But i do not think that it will happen because there are new things arising and old things going away.
pretty colors that are beast
Gamma rays are cool! I hope that the scientist's new invention will help us see the gamma rays, and maybe someday we can see the rays on our televison via Fermi Gamma. They must be really bright.
Post a Comment