This article was extremely interesting and I enjoyed learning how space dust gives black holes color and how the smaller black hole orbits around the bigger one like the earth around the sun.
I really enjoyed reading this article, the though of two black holes with that much power together is amazing. I wonder why radiation comes out of a black hole when something is sucked in? Even our sun is huge, and this black hole is like the sun for suns!
That was really coolio! Did you know that black holes, if a human were to be at the edge of one, would stretch that human so that the human would be split in two. EWWWWWW!!!! Also, did you know that there is a black hole near earth right now? OMG THATS SCARY!!!! :( We're so happy that the USA discovered this.
That's really cool. Dancing black holes in space! (doesn't that sound like a movie title?) A black hole, pulling another black hole towards it. That's very weird. But I have a question; what would happen if they collided? I agree with Nina+Sarah also, a black hole near earth is a really scary concept. Do we have a way to prevent ourselves from being sucked in?
I think that it is weird that we study huge destructive whirlpool type things in space that are far away but we do not know many things about planets nearer than the nearest black whole. Also how do we know that we are not in a black whole?
Black holes are huge! It's kind of disappointing that we can't send a satellite up close to examine them, like Voyager examined Saturn's rings. If we could examine them, I wonder what it would be like inside the black hole? Would there be habitable worlds, or would everything just be crushed, and the satellite destroyed?
This article was so cool!! It's so cool how 2 black holes orbit each other without eating one another. I always thought if 2 galaxies collide almost everything is destroyed but i was wrong. I wonder how long it'll take for one to orbit the other. Did you know a star can turn into a supernova or a black hole and they're complete opposites.
That was very interesting that the black holes can circle around eachother, though they are constantly exploding, and i find it hard to believe that they can still exist together and have a weight even though they are expanding and are not very solid as compared to a rock, or something else. I learned a lot about this subject when the person from the Golden Apple Valley Radio Telescope came on women in math in science day. (Golden Apple Valley Radio Telescope is abbreviated by GAVRT)
10 comments:
This article was extremely interesting and I enjoyed learning how space dust gives black holes color and how the smaller black hole orbits around the bigger one like the earth around the sun.
I think its really weird that dinosaurs in movies are huge scaley monsters. But scientists have found a dinosaur that has feathers and is tiny.
SORRY WRONG BLOG
I really enjoyed reading this article, the though of two black holes with that much power together is amazing. I wonder why radiation comes out of a black hole when something is sucked in? Even our sun is huge, and this black hole is like the sun for suns!
That was really coolio! Did you know that black holes, if a human were to be at the edge of one, would stretch that human so that the human would be split in two. EWWWWWW!!!! Also, did you know that there is a black hole near earth right now? OMG THATS SCARY!!!! :( We're so happy that the USA discovered this.
That's really cool. Dancing black holes in space! (doesn't that sound like a movie title?) A black hole, pulling another black hole towards it. That's very weird. But I have a question; what would happen if they collided? I agree with Nina+Sarah also, a black hole near earth is a really scary concept. Do we have a way to prevent ourselves from being sucked in?
I think that it is weird that we study huge destructive whirlpool type things in space that are far away but we do not know many things about planets nearer than the nearest black whole. Also how do we know that we are not in a black whole?
Black holes are huge! It's kind of disappointing that we can't send a satellite up close to examine them, like Voyager examined Saturn's rings. If we could examine them, I wonder what it would be like inside the black hole? Would there be habitable worlds, or would everything just be crushed, and the satellite destroyed?
This article was so cool!! It's so cool how 2 black holes orbit each other without eating one another. I always thought if 2 galaxies collide almost everything is destroyed but i was wrong. I wonder how long it'll take for one to orbit the other. Did you know a star can turn into a supernova or a black hole and they're complete opposites.
That was very interesting that the black holes can circle around eachother, though they are constantly exploding, and i find it hard to believe that they can still exist together and have a weight even though they are expanding and are not very solid as compared to a rock, or something else. I learned a lot about this subject when the person from the Golden Apple Valley Radio Telescope came on women in math in science day. (Golden Apple Valley Radio Telescope is abbreviated by GAVRT)
Post a Comment